(There is a profession called ‘crisis actor.’ You have all seen several famous ones in the news in the last few years. I wonder what happens when payees hold the same viewpoint as the payers, especially in a case when the payers’ political viewpoint is made known and is part of the job. There must be a database somewhere of political ideologists who will agree to be compensated for that. I would consider these people extremist in their viewpoints and actions, that they fell vindicated in stealing public emotions and responses. They are the real terrorists, possibly, your fellow citizens who will accept monetary gain in exchange for living a lie. At some point this could be characterized as a mental illness, I would think. Convincing yourself or others of something does not make it ‘true.’)
This particular blog entry is about the Portland MAX Stabbing.
- No blood, or real evidence of anything – where is the camera footage of this incident from the train car?
- No tears – At the end of this video, the mom of the stab victim is even quoted as saying she didn’t miss her son at all. I was also going to point out that not even the stabbing victim’s son had tears, but all the videos have been scrubbed, I guess his acting was not convincing enough, they had to take the videos down, so I will include a printed quote from Eric Best, 19, supposed oldest son of Rick Best, supposed hero. “At least once a week he would always make sure that he would talk to every one of his kids about how life’s going… what can I do to help, what problem needs solving,” Eric Best said. “He made sure that we were loved.” Interesting that a father only has to do that once a week for each of his kids, and that the son would put it that way, and not say ‘us’ or ‘us kids’. All of his other statements are equally benign, scripted and devoid of emotion or ownership of the information.
- Just so happens that it is a ‘conservative,’ ‘white,’ ‘Christian’ who hates blacks, Muslims, and everyone else. If he was really a ‘self-proclaimed white nationalist,’ why were his only victims ‘white’ people?
- A whole lot of perfect soundbites, statements, reinforcements of certain belief structures. Terms used such as hate, terrorism, white nationalist, white supremacy, etc. So once again, the powers that be are inciting racial tension and inequality.
- Conflicting verbal accounts and visible evidence in photos and videos everywhere.
- For example, from People Magazine, this is reported “Covered in bandages with a tube sticking out of his neck, Micah, his mom soon learned, suffered a severe stab wound that broke his jaw and severed a nerve, she says. “It missed the jugular by a millimeter, but it did hit one of the main arteries, so he had some serious surgery,” Margie says. “His entire left side is slashed up.” However, photos and video show that his jaw is NOT broken, there does not appear to be a severe stab wound, instead some kind of slash. She covered both of the terms, but most other news reports have said ‘stab, slash, or cut.’
- And what the hell is going on here? In the photo on the left, what is that? There is a tube either draining or supplying blood directly to his wound. And no wound dressing? Did it go straight from slash to scar? In the second photo, it looks as if he’s levitating above the bed, and he’s covering the wound of course. Also, he was supposedly hit on the chin with such force as to cause the doctors to have removed bone fragments from his neck. There is absolutely no visible evidence of this claim.
- Stab in neck = Cut in throat according to this journalist.
- One of the supposed victims, Rick Best, was an Army veteran. “Best worked for the Bureau of Development Services as a technician and ran for a position on the Clackamas County Commission in 2014 after retiring from the U.S. Army in 2012. He served in Iraq and Afghanistan in his 23 years of service.” Yep, would be easy enough to assume the role of terrorist victim crisis actor. I actually believe that more than I believe a 23 year Army vet could not take this psycho stabber down, as he was not initially involved, according to some reports, and had time to think and act.
- Which ‘pizza shop’ does ‘Fletcher’ work for? “The third stabbing victim, Fletcher, is a student at Portland State University and was taking the train from classes to his job at a pizza shop when the attack occurred.”
Other direct conflicts within the same story:
- One man claims to have performed CPR on the dying man until paramedics arrived, and says he didn’t die alone, yet
- Police arrested another man for taking a wedding ring stolen from the same man as he lay dying. And how could he be charged for ‘abuse of a corpse’ if the person was ‘dying’ as he removed the ring? The supposed former paramedic who supposedly administered CPR til the first responders got there said “He was surrounded by people who were soothing him and caring for him,” … “He did not die alone.”
- And this article is a real hoot. It directly defies other reports of this incident and this witness can’t even make a direct statement without contradicting herself or obfuscating the meaning of her words somehow.
Also, let’s see which brand names are profiting directly off of this incident:
- Domino’s (also, is there no blood on this Mr. Tshagenny after he abused the corpse in the second degree by removing the wedding ring?)
And which messages are we supposed to take away from this staged event?
- At minute 6:21 of this video, “We’re about to go through a very hard time. Things are happening the world is changing.” How the hell does this kid know? He was barely out of diapers when 9-11 happened, and he has supposedly written poems about that? The beginning of this video is filled with both the interviewer and interviewee repeating how much Portland is changing. Also, If you watch this whole video, it’s disgusting in it’s dime store production value and amateur acting. ‘Mr. Fletcher’ even says “I don’t really feel comfortable with this line of dialogue,” when the interviewer gives him a question he either forgot the answer to or wasn’t given the answer to by his handlers.
- Alleged terrorists/hate crime committers can be labeled as such by the general public who experiences the event, rather than rely on the feds to declare it, leading it to be perfectly fine for the general public social media user to accept it as declared fact when it is not even checked by the general mainstream media who reports it. However, it was reported that this time, the alleged maniacal killer was physically pushed, which would mean that someone also acted towards him in some physically threatening manner, and that person survived the incident, so they should also be facing either long questioning time, way before the media does so or some sort of charge their self.
- A former paramedic can say anything they want. A water quality specialist who used to be a paramedic, uh-huh, who reinforces belief in past false flags in his interview here, has messages, starting at minute 3:45, “I hope this is labeled what it is, and that is a terrorist attack, I want that to be clear.”
- The entire family of the killer wishes to express “We cannot begin to understand this senseless act. We abhor violence, racism, and bigotry. We are praying for healing for everyone affected by the horrible actions of our son.” So, even the family is assuming that it is hate based, and not mental illness, or self defense, or anything else like that and going ahead and labeling it so in the media, so that the jury will have no problem pinning a hate crime on this persona. And if his whole family, whoever that may be, abhorred violence, racism, bigotry so much, why didn’t they stop him before? He has been seen in many many videos previous to this and his Facebook page was full of threats to every group of people possible. I guess all his friends, family, and even Facebook itself are completely not at fault for having known all of this about him, yet let it continue to the point where the threats were finally turned into action. (Why as a society are we supposed to make a big f’ing deal about some event when we could have prevented it?)
- Stabbing Victim’s last words – “Tell them, I want everybody on the train to know I love them.” I don’t even know what to say about how stupid this is.
- The Portland mayor – what a weasel. I guess he’s plunging the city further into identity and label politics. He is asinine in his statement that “somebody spewing hateful words at Muslims…” and “racist violence” was the sole cause of this event, when no Muslim has come forward actually saying that they were harassed, and when this individual has not even had a fair trial yet. This is a GIANT ‘nothing burger’.
- Tri-Met will increase security, especially since there were two other stabbings in the month of May, which may be questionable in their authenticity also.
- That it’s just fine to call teenagers who can’t defend themselves in public or at home ‘little girls,’ and that they need white men to save them who are then supposed to feel guilty about being white and being able to heroically save those who are oppressed, being willing to sacrifice themselves, as they are useless white males, only to be called upon for defense of those who are given the freedom to remain marginalized. That even if you only look like a Muslim female, you need a liberal, leftist, anonymous white male to protect you so that you can continue to be marginalized and abused by your family at home, and the rest of society as a whole.
Further discussion on this seemingly fake incident.
Two nights prior to this event, ‘Mr. Fletcher’ was a hero when he took an aluminum can to the head after he presumably chased down a hipster and a homeless person in order to get in between them, and take one for the libtard team, as he seems to have a knack to do.
All of this is done why? To form and force public opinion, thought, and emotion, and to create a reason to enforce unconstitutional changes in laws and security.
End Date: Wednesday Nov-14-2018 10:53:46 PST
Buy It Now for only: $15.95
Buy It Now | Add to watch list